PATAGONIA MINI TOTE
Patagonia Mini Tote is made of sturdy, 100% organic cotton and has durable, reinforced handles that connect with the two-layer bottom for added support. Triangle corners at the doubled bottom create a fold that distributes weight more effectively. Internal stash pocket keeps keys or sunscreen handy. Original artwork is printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from durable organic cotton canvas with sturdy reinforced handles
- Internal stash pocket keeps small effects at hand
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- 8.25″ wide x 5″ deep x 10″ tall
- Artist: Daniella Manini (FRBL), Dave Hill (LIBL), Patagonia original art (FHBE)
- 125 g (4.4 oz)
10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
125 g (4.4 oz.)
Fair Trade Certified™: For every Fair Trade Certified item Patagonia buy, Patagonia pay a premium. The money goes into an account that is controlled by the workers and is specifically designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. Workers may choose to use the money to help build a school or a health clinic, create a scholarship or invest in some other aspect of their other community.
The Footprint Chronicles®: Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.
Below are the suppliers that impact the Patagonia Canvas Bag