Patagonia Swim Wear
Patagonia Boys’ Meridian Board Shorts – 7″
Built of stretch-woven 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with stretch, they’re also quick to dry and have a self-fly gusset with flat-tie closure and an elasticised back waistband for a secure fit. With a mesh-lined, self-draining zippered side pocket, torward inseams to prevent chafe and side slits for better mobility. reflective logo. 7″ Inseam.
- Soft, stretch-woven all-recycled polyester/spandex blend with colour blocked options
- Elasticised back waistband for ease of wear
- Self fly gusset with flat-tie closure for secure fit
- Zippered side pocket with internal key loop; pocket mesh liner drains
- Forward Inseams prevent chafing
- Side slits at hem improve mobility
- Reflective logo; 7″ Inseam
- 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex
- 138-g (4.9-oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Material-Recycled Polyester: Patagonia recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of their clothes.