Patagonia Men’s Long-Sleeved Fore Runner Shirt, Size XL Only!
New: Spring/Summer 2014
Patagonia Men’s Long-Sleeved Fore Runner Shirt
This garment has a slim Fit
Colour: Glass Blue and Feather Grey
Moonlit trails, pre-dawn training, lunchtime escapes – priorities matter, and devoted trial runners don’t waste opportunities. Patagonia’s Long-Sleeved Fore Runner shirt wicks, breathes and gives added coverage for early starts and late finishes. This everyday hot-weather running shirt is now made with a lighter-weight 100% recycled polyester fabric that’s extremely air permeable, has Air Flow mesh underarm panels and flat-lock seams (offset at the shoulder) for no-chafe, next-to-skin comfort. Other details include an updated fit, 15-UPF sun protection, Polygiene® permanent odor control, reflective logos on the chest and center back neck, and a convenient locker loop for drying out.
- Lighter weight fabric this season made of breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygine® permanent odour control.
- Completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh underarm panels ventiliate
- Minimal seam construction won’t chafe or restrict movement
- Self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest and centre back neck
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester with moisture-wicking performance. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. All with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygine® permanent odour control
- 119g (4.2oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Recycled Polyester: Patagonia recyle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.”
*When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test mathods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544