Patagonia Ski Clothing
Patagonia Men’s Performance Better Sweater Jacket
Patagonia Men’s Performance Better Sweater Jacket is lightweight, warm and motion-friendly. This dynamic jacket is made from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a cozy interior throughout the body and collar. Polartec® Power Stretch™ side panels have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows a full range of mobility. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Zippered handwarmer pockets keep you organized and a zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The full-front zip has a zip-through collar. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth for sunrise starts. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of Polartec®
- Power Stretch™ polyester/elastane jersey
- Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
Model is 183 cm (6’0″) and wearing a size Medium Slim Fit Size Chart
Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch™ 84% polyester/16% elastane jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.