Patagonia Women’s Down With Parka
Patagonia Women’s Up for Anything
Patagonia Down With It Parka is made from 100% recycled polyester that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Wide baffles and princess seaming provide warmth and a nice, contoured fit. The insulated hood is removable and a wind flap conceals the two-way front zip. Welted, on-seam handwarmer pockets have zip closures. Knee length.
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Wide baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- Two-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have a secure zipper closure
- Knee length
- 873 g (30.8 oz)
Model is 175 cm (5’9″) and wearing a size Small Slim Fit Size Chart
Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.