Patagonia Women’s Clothing
Patagonia Women’s Hi-Loft Down Hoody
Patagonia Women’s Hi-Loft Down Hoody is a nearly weightless full-zip jacket filled with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). The shell is made from 100% recycled polyester ripstop that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture. The low-profile, adjustable hood and insulated collar top off the toasty factor. Finer details include a smooth polyester mini-ripstop lining, quilted-through construction with princess seaming for an unrestrictive, feminine fit, zippered handwarmers, interior security pocket, nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem that cinches from inside the handwarmer pockets. Harness compatible. Stuffs into its own pocket; carabiner clip-in loop.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Graduated high-loft quilting
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with storm flaps; microfleece on collar for next-to-skin comfort
- Welted and zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord and releases with cord locks at front hem
- 465 g (16.4 oz)
Size & Fit
Model is 175 cm (5’9″) and wearing a size Small
Shell: 1.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (duck down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)