Patagonia Yoga Clothes
Women’s Hot Line Top
Worn for sport climbing, cranking in the boulders, pulling on plastic or for headstands, the Hotline has traveled to every corner of the world and been spotted in as many yoga studios. A favorite among our climbing friends for nearly 10 years, the tank is built from soft, resilient 90% Fair Trade Certified™ organic cotton and 10% spandex, has a built-in shelf bra and supportive straps.
Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we’ve improved our women’s fit: There’s a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women’s Size Chart and Fit Descriptions for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past-season or on-sale items.
- Organic cotton/spandex knit is soft and breathable
- Supportive straps lie flat and meet at the center of the back keeping the shoulders free to move
- Elegant V-neck with contrast solid binding and straps
- Supportive internal shelf bra has brushed elastic for comfort and can accommodate removable cups (not included)
- Hip length
- 6.2-oz 90% organic cotton/10% spandex. Fair Trade Certified™ cotton
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.