Patagonia Women’s Merino 3 Mid Weight Bottoms
Keep your motivation high when the temperatures really drop low. Patagonia’s cold-weather merino baselayer, these versatile Merino 3 bottoms feel soft against your skin, manage moisture and stay warm even when wet. They breathe and regulate body temperature when you’re working hard, naturally resist odor and have a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Their fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. They slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a flat, mesh-lined waistband, a gusseted crotch for mobility and offset seams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time.
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Flat elastic waistband with brushed mesh inside for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% polyester (100% recycled)/3% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.