Delivery and Returns
- UK Mainland £4.95 (Free for purchases over £100)
- Rest of UK and Europe Zone 1: Eire, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal: £9.95
- Europe Zone 2: Denmark, Austria, Finland, Sweden: £11.95
- Europe Zone 3:(Currently suspended)
- North America, Japan and Australia, New Zealand: £75
- Rest of the World : please contact us for a quote
- We endeavour to despatch your order promptly after receiving it, normally within 24 hours of a normal working day (subject to the availability of stock).
- Our method of deliveries is using either Royal Mail Special Delivery or International Courier Services.
- When you spend over £150, delivery is FREE to standard UK addresses (includes Scottish Highlands). In the UK we use Royal Mail Special Delivery Service, and Coulier Service for oversised parcels such as skis or snowboards.
- We will email you with your tracking number after shipping.
- The Goods will be delivered to you at the address you provided during the order process, which may be an address other than the billing address, but please note that extra documentation may be needed to comply with such orders.
- We employ professional carriers. Nevertheless, you must examine the Goods on arrival. If you are asked for your signature on delivery, you must examine the Goods before signing for it.
- Any dates quoted for delivering the Goods are approximate only. If no date is specified then it will take place within 7 working days or a reasonable time of the date of the Confirmation Notice, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering the Goods, however caused.
- The Goods may be sent to you in instalments.
- For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you check our Website for the last date of delivery. We will endeavour to dispatch all Goods that are in stock within 24 hours. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by 24th December.
*Should you have any enquiry, please contact us at +44 (0) 207 371 7520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLING YOUR CONTRACT AND RETURNS
No Fuss Returns Policy
Please Return thing(s) for Refund to us within 2weeks from the day when you have received.
1. Cancelling before receiving a Confirmation Notice.
1.1. You may cancel your order for the Goods at any time prior to receiving a Confirmation Notice from us so long as you contact us in writing. You can send us a cancellation notice by sending an email to email@example.com, or a letter to 641 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5PU, UK. Your cancellation notice must quote your name, address, the name or a description of the goods and your order reference number.
2. Cancellation after receiving a Confirmation Notice.
2.1. You are entitled to cancel your Contract at any time prior to receiving the Goods so long as you provide us with written notice or, if you have received the Goods, so long as you provide us with written notice at anytime within 10 working days starting from the day after you received the Goods. You can send your cancellation notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter to 641 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5PU, UK. Your cancellation notice must quote your name, address, the name or a description of the Goods and your order reference number.
2.2. Upon receiving your cancellation notice, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then immediately return the Goods to us at your own cost and risk. We reserve the right, at our option, to collect the Goods from you. If we wish to collect the Goods we will notify you of when they will be collected by us. We will charge you for the cost of collecting the Goods and will deduct this from any sum owed by us to you.
2.3. The Goods must be returned to us in the same condition in which you received them until such time as the Goods are either collected by us or delivered back to us by you within 2 weeks. You must return the Goods with its original packaging and the original invoice. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
3. Exception to the right to cancel
You will not have a right to cancel an order for any goods or services purchased from us, in the following situations:
3.1. If you expressly agree to us beginning to provide any services before the end of the cancellation period.
3.2. The Contract is for goods that have been personalised.
3.3. The Contract is for goods and/or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by us
4. Damaged, faulty or wrongly delivered goods
4.1. We will offer you a refund of the full purchase price, including the cost of delivery for sending the goods to you, and the cost incurred by you in returning the Goods to us, if it:
4.1.1. Has been damaged on delivery
4.1.2. Is in a faulty condition
4.1.3. Develops a fault within two week of delivery
4.1.4. Has been delivered to you in error
4.2. Provided that you return the Goods to us and we are reasonably satisfied that the Goods have not suffered damage after delivery or have not been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or the problem is not due to normal wear and tear.
4.3. Alternatively, at your option, instead of a refund (and subject to returning the Goods as required under this clause) we will replace the Goods with the same or a similar product (subject to stock availability).
4.4. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case, if you request a replacement, we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement, you can return the Goods to us.
4.5. In order to claim a refund or replacement item please send us a cancellation notice as soon as you become aware of a problem and no later than 10 working days after receipt or the fault developing by email to email@example.com or a letter to 641 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5PU, UK. Your cancellation notice must quote your name, address, the name or a description of the Goods, a brief description of the problem, fault or damage and your order reference number.
4.6. Upon receiving your cancellation notice, we will contact you and provide details of where you must return the Goods and other relevant instructions. You must then immediately return the Goods to us. We reserve the right, at our option, to collect the Goods from you. If we wish to collect the Goods we will notify you of when they will be collected by us.
5. Incorrectly priced or described goods
5.1. Whilst we try and ensure that all the information on our Website is accurate, errors may occur. In the unlikely event that the price and/or description of an item listed on the Website has been incorrectly advertised, we will not be under any obligation to sell or provide those goods to you.
5.2. If we discover the error before sending you a Confirmation Notice we will at our discretion, either reject your order and notify you of such rejection, or inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price and/or description. If we give you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming it at the correct price and/or description but either cannot contact you or do not receive your response within 14 days of sending you notification (whether or not you receive it), we will reject your order.
5.3. If we discover the error after sending you a Confirmation Notice we may, at our discretion and without incurring any liability to you, cancel the Contract provided that the error is, in our reasonable opinion, obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you. We will notify if we cancel the Contract.
5.4. If your order is cancelled or rejected and you have already paid for the Goods, you will receive a full refund in accordance with clause 1.7
6. Delivery by instalments
6.1. The Goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel the outstanding part of your order and receive a refund, if you have already paid, of the purchase price of the outstanding Goods in accordance with clause 1.7
7. Processing refunds
7.1. We will examine any returned Goods and will notify you about your refund or replacement item via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process a refund or delivery of a replacement item as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you are entitled to it. Refunds will be made by crediting the payment card or electronic payment account you used to purchase the Goods.
7.2. We reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund or replacement and to recover the cost of returning or collecting the Goods in the event that the Goods are found to have suffered damage after delivery or have been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear or if the Goods have not been returned with its original packaging. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Should you have any enquiry, please contact us at +44 (0) 207 371 7520 or firstname.lastname@example.orgRaijin Sports LImited 641 Fulham Road London SW6 5PU UK Registered in England and Wales No. 07452313 Reg. Office:
10-12 Bourlet Close, London W1W 7BR UK