- When you shop with us, we will have your email address, mobile/landline telephone number or home address. When you choose to deliver items to a third-party (such as your friend) we will have their name and address. However, any information that we obtain from our trade is only used to help us deliver the parcels and contact you. As we will not send newsletters to our customers via email in order to avoid any unnecessary troubles, please visit our site to view our blog page so that you could catch up any updating news about our products on sale.
- We maintain an order history of your purchases. This enables you and us to track your deliveries and review your past purchases. Therefore, in order to monitor and improve customer service, we sometimes record telephone calls.
- We monitor the site traffic patterns that enables us to see which areas of the site are being viewed more than others. Consequently, this helps us build a more useful site for you. We only use this information to enhance our service for you. So, none of this data will be transfered to a third party (excluding delivery details).
- We send emails to customers who have shoppings with us to give us review through Yotpo. media service.
- Security and retention of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We protect your data by using SiteLock Security System (https://www.sitelock.com/). This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
- We have installed CCTV systems in some of our premises for the purposes of public and staff safety and crime prevention and detection. CCTV is also installed on the outside of some of our buildings for the purposes of monitoring building security and crime prevention and detection. They are installed on highways for the purpose of monitoring traffic on a permanent or temporary basis. In all locations, signs are displayed notifying you that CCTV is in operation and providing details of who to contact for further information about the scheme.
Images captured by CCTV will not be kept for longer than necessary. However, on occasions there may be a need to keep images for longer, for example where a crime is being investigated.
You have the right to see CCTV images of yourself and be provided with a copy of the images.The aim of the technology is to:
-promote the safety of customers or staff inside or outside the premises
-reduce the potential number of confrontational situations experienced inside or outside premises
-reduce potential escalation of incidents
-augment opportunities for evidence capture
-You have the right to see images/audio recording of yourself in accordance with the Data Protection Act and be provided with a copy of the images.
-We will only disclose images and audio to other authorised bodies who intend to use it for the purposes stated above. Images and audio will not be released to the media for entertainment purposes, placed on the internet for public viewing or our marketing process.
Raijin Sports Limited
Address: 641 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5PU, United Kingdom
Telephone: 020 7371 7520
We are Raijin Sports Limited (company number: 07452313) (“Raijin Sports”) and our registered address is
10-12 Bourlet Close, London W1W 7BR UK.
Raijin Sports is the “data controller” of any personal data it may collect, process and hold about you, unless we inform you otherwise.