Featuring a custom design by Austrian alpine skiier Anna Veith, the Scarlett is Bollé’s newest goggle for women. Not only is it stylish with a rose gold lens, but incredibly comfortable with its double layer face foam and Flow-Tech® venting system. Plus, with advanced ModulatorTM photochromic lens technology, you will have the best view on the peaks.
- Carbo-Glas – Outer lenses are sheathed in a protective armour to prevent scratches, keeping your lenses and outlook clear.
- Siliconised Strap – The siliconised strap heps prodded total support for the goggle on the helmet.
- Double Lens – Creation of a dual-pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents distracting condensation.
- Flow-Tech Venting – Engineered venting system in each frame promotes directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for moisture build up and maintaining your pristine vision.
- P80+ Layer – Embedded premium anti-fot layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of the terrain ahead.
- Triple or Double Density Foam – Triple density the only material that touches your face is an ultra-soft layer of polar fleece which includes two layers foam to ensure a firm and comfortable fit. double density a medium density foam backs up a soft micro-fleece face layer.
Bollé is a world leader in the manufacture and sale of technical glasses, goggles and helmets for everyday life and specialised sports.
Bolle Skis Helmet and Goggles