About the Contest Visor Pro
The Contest Visor Pro is CEBE’s supremely warm, stylish and comfortable helmet, designed to reduce head and neck discomfort after long outings on the mountains.
The Contest Visor Pro comes in all size from 53 cm to 64 cm, and features several technologies to increase comfort. At a weight of only 390 grams (430 grams for XL), it is also very light.
- Removable ear pads: increased adaptability to conditions
- Lining: The detachable, machine-washable lining uses 3D mesh panels for improved breathability and heat convection. The lining is also extremely durable for lasting performance.
- Fine Tuning Fit: F.T.F. is a technology that enables the user to make fine adjustments to the fit of the helmet. This means that you can relax or tighten the fit depending on level of activity.
- In-mold construction: This construction ensures strong protection and comfort is maintained in this lightweight helmet. The outer layer of the shell is made from polycarbonate for compact strength. The inner shell is manufactured with EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam for low weight and shock absorption. Advanced technological construction that provides ultimate protection and comfort in an extra light helmet. Constructed from polycarbonate, the outer layer is extra-strong and extra-light. The Inner shell is manufactured in extra-light EPS absorbs,controls and diffuses impact shocks.Inner lining is thermoregulated, breathable and made of a durable fabric for maximum comfort.
- Ventilation system: Cébé helmets are all equipped with an integral ventilation system incorporating wide vents which allow fresh air to enter through the top of the helmet. The airflow is then efficiently directed around the head via various channels in the EPS shell. With adjustable systems, the vents also have manual controls for precise regulation of the airflow.
Standards: CE EN 1077 STANDARD
Comes with a CEBE neck scarf