It used to be somewhat mythical: A warm, stretchy breathable layer you could put on and leave on through high-output, stop-and-go activities in cold weather. That is, until our Nano-Air® Jacket broke onto the active insulation scene and redefined how we layer in the cold. Now, another breakthrough: we’ve upped the recycled content throughout the Nano-Air, from the lightweight, weather-shedding shell, to the comfortable plain-weave liner, to our warm-when-wet FullRange™ insulation—all with zero sacrifice in performance. The Nano-Air still manages variable temperatures to keep you comfortable throughout a range of conditions. The woven textured yarn face fabric is soft, supple and durable, and better resists pilling than the original. Full mechanical stretch allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and total range of motion. At brew stops or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth and the Variable Conditions Cuffs have sleek, low-bulk stretch-knit insets that allow you to easily push up your sleeves. The jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, offers outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide superb range of motion for unhindered movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk for wear with a harness or pack
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs have stretch knit insets for coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 318 g (11.2 oz)
Model is 183 cm (6’0″) and wearing a size Medium Slim Fit
Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.