Patagonia Men’s Retro Pile Fleece Pullover
Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. This vest’s full-zip extends through a stand-up collar for warmth, protection and venting. Offset shoulder seams and flat-seam construction throughout reduce chafe and minimize bulk. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls provide secure places for daily necessities. Soft elastane trim finishes the armholes and hem. Our Retro Pile Vest is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling with a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior
- Full-front zip with a zip-through stand-up collar to protect your neck
- Designed with offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- The armholes and hem have elastane trim for soft, skin-friendly comfort and abrasion resistance
- Crafted with flat-seam stitching to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
Model is 183 cm (6’0″) and wearing a size Medium Regular Fit
Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.