PATAGONIA STORMFRONT® PACK 30L
PATAGONIA STORMFRONT® PACK 30L is their highest level of waterproof protection in a pack. The Stormfront® Pack is an ultrasimple 100% waterproof-submersible pack, made from burly 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The 100% waterproof welded construction and an easy-to-use, fully waterproof TIZIP® main zipper protect the inside of the pack, which is large enough to accommodate a 15″ laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes. The low-profile, fully adjustable padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt provide all-day carrying comfort. Pocketing includes a convenient external, water-resistant stash pocket and an internal, glued-in zippered mesh pocket to keep valuables organized. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities, plus as an added bonus: it’s compatible with the Convertible Vest (sold separately). Two exterior web loops hold a rod tube.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to large main compartment; plenty of space for a 15″ laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes; exterior stash pocket for small items you need close at hand
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 822 g (1 lb 13 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
View The Footprint Chronicles
822 g (1 lb 13 oz.)
21 x 12 x 9
30L (1831 cu in)
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.