PATAGONIA STORMFRONT® SLING 20L
Whenever you follow flowing water, whether you’re fishing or hiking off-trail, it seems an abundance of annoying brush wants to keep you around for a while. So we built the aerodynamic Stormfront® Sling to not only keep your gear dry, but also out of the way when you’re moving in tight quarters. Made with 100% waterproof welded construction, this wet-weather sling features burly, 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment and keeps dry stuff dry, no matter what. A fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder and stays out of the way when you’re casting. Exterior lash points let you attach a net or rod and a glove-friendly grab strap provides a secure grip.
- Durable and burly polyester core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 657 g (23.2 oz)
- Made in the Philippines
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.