Patagonia Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel Bag 65L
PATAGONIA Stormfront® Wet/Dry Duffel separates wet and dry items with a coated, floating baffle so your dripping waders don’t soak your “coming home” shirt. This bag is made with a durable 100% nylon core with a TPU coating, and features splash-proof, non-submersible welded construction and large, burly zippers for easy access. Details include an adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap, reinforced haul handles and an interior mesh pocket to keep small items within reach. Meets most domestic airline carry-on requirements.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Top and bottom split compartments, and large, sturdy zippers for easy access allow you to organize wet and dry gear as needed; floating divider provides space where you need it
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Interior zippered mesh pocket
- 1,245 g (2 lbs 11.2 oz)
Body: 11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a TPU coating.
Interior pocket: 8.3-oz 100% polyester mesh
The Footprint Chronicles
1245 g (2 lbs 11.9 oz)
71 x 35.5 x 30.5 cm (28 x 14 x 12 in)
65L (3967 cu in)
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.