Patagonia Women’s Clothing
Patagonia Women’s Down Sweater Jacket
Patagonia Down Sweater is featherweight and superbly compressible. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s snow-shedding and windproof. Details include 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked), stabilized with quilted-through construction, a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels accommodate for movement and maintain loft to reduce drafts
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Traceable Down Insulation
All Patagonia virgin down is certified to the Advanced Global Traceable Down standard by NSF International. The Advanced certification level means our down suppliers conducted audits all the way back to the parent farms to ensure there was no live-plucking and that broader humane animal welfare standards were faithfully observed throughout the supply chain. Learn more
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.