Patagonia Women’s Vosque 3-in-1 Parka 28567
This 3-in-1 parka has a tweed-like appearance and is made from a recycled nylon/polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a separate liner insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
H2No™ Performance Standard 3-in-1 Parka
Two-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof shell with a warm, zip-out parka insulated with 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Two-way-adjustable hood, zippered to easily take on and off; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat and keeps neck warm and cozy
Contoured, Fully Seam-Taped Waterproof Shell
Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with back princess and waist seams that create a flattering shape
Handwarmer pockets lined with soft-brushed microfleece, two welted drop-in pockets and two flapped pockets secured with snap closure
Contoured Zip-Out Parka
Zip-out parka has contoured princess seams and horizontal quilt lines
Liner PocketsZip-out parka has two on-seam, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets; two internal, drop-in pockets; one secure zipper pocket keeps valuables safe and dry
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam
1,361 g (48 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% recycled nylon/35% polyester cross-dyed plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Zip-out liner: 1.2-oz Pertex® 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
- The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body’s perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
- 100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.