Teko’s Wintersport Socks
Teko Kids Freeride Ski Socks – Black
Kids freeride cushioned and warm ski socks are made using our super soft Merino sinergi yarn. Sinergi is ideal for wintersport activities, wicking moisture quickly and effectively while remaining super soft next to the skin. Seamless toe construction keeps you comfortable and the arch brace and anatomical Y-heel provide support.
Teko ski sock features:
- Great for skiing, boarding and having fun in the snow
- Light cushioning in the foot and the shin
- Seamless toe and anatomical heel
- Teko’s Achilles Wrap System
- Accelarator channels for improved evaporation and warmth
- Teko lifetime guarantee against fault of manufacture
35% Merino Wool, 23% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyamide Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your Teko ski socks
Machine wash at 30 degrees celsius, then air or tumble dry
About Teko Socks:
At Teko they are not only commited to making the best socks ON the planet – they strive to make the best socks FOR the planet too! They approach sustainability as a balancing act. It’s not possible to produce a product without using energy and natural resources, so their mission is to minimize footprint at every stage. A major element of this commitment is constant research of new materials and production techniques to make that footprint smaller.
- Energy: Teko is 100% wind-powered at the office and the factory. Carbon offsets are purchased for staff travel.
- Materials: Their organic merino wool comes from Argentina from a group of farms that have been raising sheep organically for decades. Only non-motorized methods are used to herd the sheep. They are fed only organically-grown food and are not subjected to hormones, vaccinations, mulesing, or chemical drenches. Their grazing area is never sprayed with pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Strict water conservation methods are employed, as are protections against overgrazing. Organic merino wool is substantially more expensive than the non-organic alternative, but Teko believes the investment is worth it, both for consumers and the planet.
- Their recycled EVAPOR8 polyester fiber is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic bottles.
- Chlorine-free processing: The chlorine-free process used to make M3RINO.XC machine washable and shrink-proof, is the only Bluesign® certified shrink-proofing process currently available for wool.
- Non-toxic dyes: No allergens, carcinogens, heavy metals or formaldehyde are used in our dyes. OekoTex 100 certification.
- Made in the USA: All of Teko’s socks are knitted in North Carolina. This saves trans-Pacific shipping energy and pollutants. Well-regulated US facilities produce much lower levels of pollution.