Patagonia Girl’s Insulated Snowbelle Pants
In deep, thigh-burning chutes, the fully-insulated Patagonia Girl’s Insulated Snowbelle Pants will keep her dry, evenly vented and charging. H2No™ Performance Standard, 2-layer polyester shell with a breathable/waterproof barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish has fully-taped seams. Bluesign® approved liner fabric plus lightweight 100-g Thermogreen™ insulation (90% recycled) that stays dry in wet conditions. Adjustable waistband has microdenier fleece lining for comfort; articulated knees don’t restrict turns. Belt loops on rear yoke attach to the Girls’ 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbelle jackets for versatile, single-piece protection. Other notables include zippered fly with double-snap closure, two covered zip handwarmer pockets, nylon scuff guards to protect hem and inside pant leg, internal bluesign® approved gaiter and over-boot gusset that snaps closed to seal out cold. Grow-fit feature in leg increases length by 2 inches.
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen™ insulation stays warm even when wet; grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2″
- Fixed waistband with microdenier fleece and internal adjustability; zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Belt loop on center-rear yoke integrates with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbelle jackets
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Cuff gusset with snap closure allows for easy boot coverage and low-profile fit; internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and keeps cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard trim: 6.8-oz 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining/gaiter fabric is bluesign® approved
- 566 g (20 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Patagonia’s top-of-the-line girls’ insulated ski pants provide waterproof/breathable protection with recycled and bluesign® approved fabrics and feature a waist loop that attaches to the Snowbelle and 3-in-1 jackets.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.
Below are the suppliers that impact the Patagonia Boys’ Insulated Snowshot Jacket