Patagonia Trail Running Clothes
Patagonia Men’s Air Flow Shirt
Light as a breeze on the skin, Patagonia’s Air Flow Shirt helps keep you cool. It works as hard as a running shirt should, wicking and breathing through high-output endeavors, courtesy of its fast-drying Air Flow mesh fabric (now 100% recycled polyester). Pared-down details include a self-fabric crewneck that won’t bind, newly designed raglan sleeves and minimal seam construction for added comfort and unencumbered mobility. With 15-UPF protection, Polygiene® permanent odor control, and colored reflective logos on the chest and center back.
- Breathable open knit 100% recycled polyester Air Flow mesh, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odour control
- Breathable open knit 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odour control
- Comfortable self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.