Patagonia Girl’s Puff Rider Jacket is made of 100% polyester ripstop, is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inside, soft 200-g Quallofil® insulation warms the coldest days, even when wet, and a slick polyester lining glides smoothly over layers. Details include: an adjustable, removable hood, elastic cuffs with hook-and-loop closures, insulated handwarmer pockets, an internal drop-in pocket, a hidden, zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing
- Ripstop polyester shell fabric is windproof and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 200-g Quallofil insulation is lightweight and insulates even when wet
- Low-bulk removable hood has a zipper and snaps; hood secures and cinches with soft-lock pulls (not on size XS) for weather protection and warmth
- Quilt construction reduces bulk; polyester lining is durable and glides smoothly over underlayers
- Supersoft fleece-lined collar; articulated sleeves with “grow-fit” feature increases length 2″ for extended wear; elastic cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures; insulated handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; internal drop-in pocket; hidden, zippered chest pocket with interior cable routing; full-length wind flap
- Mini-powder skirt seals out snow and attaches to Patagonia Girls’ Go-Snow Pants; integrated drawcord at hem secure fit; princess seams make for stylish shredding; hand-me-down ID label inside
- Reflective heat transfer logo
- Shell and reinforcements: 3.5-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 200-g Quallofil® 100% polyester
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
- Made in China.