Patagonia Men’s Merino 3 Mid Weight Bottoms
Patagonia designed these warm, versatile bottoms for cold alpine routes and mid-winter riding, but they often find their way into dress-up night festivities back at the ski hut. Made of Merino 3 wool, they keep you warm and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. Merino breathes and regulates body temperature when you’re working hard, naturally resists odor and offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. They slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a brushed elastic waistband, a gusseted crotch for mobility, offset side seams for next-to-skin comfort and a fully functional fly. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Low-bulk elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly; gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% polyester (100% recycled)/3% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 297 g (10.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.