Patagonia Men’s Capilene® Midweight Crew 44427
Patagonia’s most versatile baselayer: warm, breathable, quick-drying and with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for daily use. The Capilene® Midweight Zip-Neck hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Capilene Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering, a forgiving stretch that moves with you and an internal diamond-grid pattern that rests lightly on the skin to trap warmth. The hollow-core yarn construction increases wicking performance and speeds dry times. Treated with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control, which means less washing and longer wearing, and because this zip-neck top is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for better coverage.
- The smooth, soft face allows for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Zip-neck styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.