Patagonia Ski Clothing
Patagonia Men’s PowSlayer Bibs
Patagonia makes their PowSlayers for the backcountry’s unpredictable weather. They deliver premium storm protection to riders in all conditions—whether you’re piecing together your descent in a blower squall or skinning back to camp under a head of steam. Built for movement (both up and down the mountain) and no-compromise performance, they feature lightweight, yet highly durable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of waterproof/breathable and windproof performance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water and spindrift when the going gets deep. The low-profile, full-coverage design includes drop-seat adjustability, a center-front zip for easy relief and belt loops so you can drop the shoulder straps when you’re wallowing in the boot path. Our Slim Zips provide watertight protection and reduce weight and bulk. Other details include articulated patterning through the hips and knees for full mobility; thigh vents for climate control; tough scuff guards; internal gaiters; five pockets (two thigh cargo, two mid torso and one back); and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- This low-profile bib has a drop-seat configuration with full side zips and 2-way sliders for venting, a zip fly with a single-snap closure for convenient relief and grown-on belt loops at the waist for convertibility when hiking
- Vislon® zippers on side zips and cargo pockets are watertight and easy to use; Slim Zip installation on mid-torso pockets with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Loop on rear yoke attaches bibs to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Articulated patterning for mobility and comfort
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; zippered pockets: two high cargo, two mid torso, and one back
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 3-layer, 3.72-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body’s perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
The Footprint Chronicles®
We promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.