Patagonia Men’s Classic Retro-X® Fleece Vest
A versatile vest made with 100% polyester (50% recycled) sherpa fleece with a bonded windproof membrane to keep your core warm in cool and windy conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Wind-Blocking, Heat-Trapping Fleece
Made with ¼”-pile 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece; lined with 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a wicking finish, a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
Center-Front Zipper with Wind Flap
Full zipper with internal wind flap
Vertical-zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed-polyester mesh
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
507 g (17.9 oz)
Model is 183 cm (6’0″) and wearing a size Medium Regular Fit
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
Patagonia pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.