PATAGONIA BOYS’ CAPILENE® BOTTOMS
Patagonia Boys’ Capilene® Bottoms is the baselayer pants made from a breathable, quick-wicking polyester/spandex sueded jersey blend that stretches with each turn and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Waistband has brushed inner elastic that’s soft next-to-skin. Functional fly and gusseted crotch for free range of motion. Offset cuff seam and flatlocked seams throughout provide minimal chafing. Slim fit allows for layering under midlayers and outerwear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Polyester/spandex blend stretches for ease of movement and features a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft sueded back. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric is soft and cozy next to skin and provides superior warmth and moisture management
- Waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly. Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Cuff seam is offset for minimal bulk
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- 5.3-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex sueded jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Fair Trade Certified™
For every Fair Trade Certified item we buy, we pay a premium. The money goes into an account that is controlled by the workers and is specifically designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. Workers may choose to use the money to help build a school or a health clinic, create a scholarship or invest in some other aspect of their other community.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.
Below are the suppliers that impact the Patagonia Kids’ Capilene® 3 Midweight Bottoms