Men’s Nano-Air Hoody 84366
Approach, climb, belay, repeat until the post-climb beer—all in the Nano-Air® Hoody, a warm, stretchy, breathable layer you can put on and leave on through high-output, stop-and-go activities in cold weather. Even better, we’ve upped the recycled material content throughout the Nano-Air, from the lightweight, weather-shedding shell, to the comfortable plain-weave liner, to our warm-when-wet FullRange™ insulation—all with zero sacrifice in performance. It’s a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy while using recycled inputs to the greatest possible degree. The woven textured yarn face fabric is soft and durable, and better resists pilling than the original. Full mechanical stretch creates a close, sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it’ll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a zipper garage for comfort on your chin. The Variable Conditions Cuffs have sleek, stretch-knit insets that allow you to easily push up your sleeves. A dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth. When the belay goes from chilly to downright cold, pull on a lightweight shell and feel the Nano-Air’s thermal properties skyrocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air
- permeability (40CFM), so excess heat can escape
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide full range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; hoody self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Model is 183 cm (6’0″) and wearing a size Medium Slim Fit
Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (40% recycled) with 4-way stretch.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.