Patagonia Men’s Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket
Patagonia Men’s Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket was created to put an end to the clam factor that often accompanies hefty aerobic effort in chilly temperatures. Patagonia Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket will keep you at optimum operating temperature. A light layer of warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange™ insulation (40-g) is wrapped in a lightweight yet durable, 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for just the right amount of wind and weather protection up front. Everywhere else, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture, controls odor and dissipates heat. Other details include a sleek center-front zipper with a zipper garage that’s easy on the chin, stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs with thumb holes to ensure critical coverage, low-profile zippered pockets for comfort under a harness or pack, and a stretch binding hem to seal in warmth.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for easy push-up and have discreet thumb slots to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester warp knit with a DWR finish. Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.