Patagonia Ski Clothing
Patagonia Men’s Untracked Ski Pants
Patagonia Men’s Untracked Ski Pants built with unwavering attention to descent-oriented details. Patagonia Untracked Pants feature a wonderfully soft, supple (and quiet) 3-layer stretch fabric construction, a fully dialed yet refined, low-bulk design and unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance for riding anywhere, anytime. The premium fabric combines a supple yet resilient 3-layer 92% recycled nylon GORE-TEX stretch fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection with a soft, brushed interior to increase warmth and manage moisture while minimizing bulk. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation and increases abrasion resistance. The highly articulated fit and flexed pattern at the knees allow exceptional mobility, and mesh-lined thigh vents with Vislon® zippers circulate air to reduce heat buildup. Gaiters with gripper elastic, a snow-shedding nylon liner between the gaiter and interior cuff, and a DWR finish create a tenacious seal for serious postholing. Other features include watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight; burly scuff guards; slick taffeta at the waist that glides smoothly over layers; adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and four zippered pockets—two handwarmers and two thigh pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable yet soft, supple 3-layer 92% recycled nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX stretch fabric combined with a flannel backer that glides over baselayers
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Thigh vents quickly release heat
- Zippered pockets: two front, two high-thigh cargo
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; lining between the gaiter and hem helps repel snow
- Concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 661 g (23.3 oz)
3-layer, 5.9-oz 70-denier 92% recycled nylon/8% elastane plain-weave GORE-TEX shell with stretch and a soft flannel backer.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body’s perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.