Patagonia Women’s Frozen Range 3-In-1 Parka
Patagonia Frozen Range 3-in-1 Parka is the warmest coat we’ve ever made. The parka’s weather-shedding 2-layer shell is made from supple 100% recycled polyester plain weave stretch GORE-TEX fabric treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and has an adjustable snorkel hood for when it’s dumping. The coat is lined with our toasty Silent Down Parka featuring 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), a fully insulated hood and interior baffled construction for ultimate warmth. Two-way center-front zip with hidden metal snap placket for customized comfort while sitting or cycling. Shell pockets: welted, fleece-lined handwarmers with hidden metal snap closure; one zippered interior chest. Liner pockets: two zippered handwarmers; one zippered interior chest; one oversized interior drop-in. Other features include flattering contour seaming throughout, hidden attachment loops on liner jacket and midthigh length. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- GORE-TEX 2-layer shell is made of supple, recycled polyester plain with DWR (durable water repellent) finish weave and has adjustable snorkel hood
- Fully removable insulated liner (our Silent Down Parka) has 700-fill-power 100% Recycled
- Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), interior baffled construction and down-insulated hood
- Shell pockets: welted, fleece-lined, handwarmers with hidden snap closure; one zippered interior chest. Liner pockets: zippered handwarmers; one interior chest; one oversized interior drop-in
- Two-way center-front Vislon® zipper with hidden metal snap placket
- Attachment loops on liner jacket tuck into hidden garages when worn alone
- Midthigh length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,690 g (59.6 oz)Model is 175 cm (5’9″) and wearing a size Small Slim Fit Size Chart
Model is 175 cm (5’9″) and wearing a size Small Regular Fit
Shell: 2-layer, 4.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave GORE-TEX fabric with stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining and zip-out jacket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body’s perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.