Teko’s Wintersport Socks
Teko Merino Light Half Cushion Women’s All Mountain Ski Socks
EEvery little detail has been thought about. The way the sock fits, the toes, the arch area, the flex area, the Achilles area, the lower leg, the shin and the cuff.
Teko All-Mountain light ski socks are developed from the experience Teko have gained by designing socks for the world’s best freeride athletes competing on the ‘Freeride World Tour’.
Every little detail on the Teko All-Mountain light ski socks has been thought about. From the way the sock fits, the seamless toes, the arch area, the flex area, the the sock wraps around your Achilles, the lower leg, the shin and the cuff.
The materials Teko have used and the anti-bunching, light compression construction make this sock tower above its rivals in terms of comfort, fit and performance.
Teko Ski Sock Features
- Shin Protection – Added cushioning around shin for added protection from a ski boot
- Seamless Toe – Preventing blisters and for added comfort
- Anatomical Y-heel – Provides superior fit around heel
- Asymmetric Fit – Anatomically shaped socks for a more premium fit
- Achilles Wrap System – Provides excellent fit and superior performance
- Accelerator Air Channels – Allow air to flow through the sock and provide enhanced evaporation
About Teko Socks:
At Teko they are not only commited to making the best socks ON the planet – they strive to make the best socks FOR the planet too! They approach sustainability as a balancing act. It’s not possible to produce a product without using energy and natural resources, so their mission is to minimize footprint at every stage. A major element of this commitment is constant research of new materials and production techniques to make that footprint smaller.
- Energy: Teko is 100% wind-powered at the office and the factory. Carbon offsets are purchased for staff travel.
- Materials: Their organic merino wool comes from Argentina from a group of farms that have been raising sheep organically for decades. Only non-motorized methods are used to herd the sheep. They are fed only organically-grown food and are not subjected to hormones, vaccinations, mulesing, or chemical drenches. Their grazing area is never sprayed with pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers. Strict water conservation methods are employed, as are protections against overgrazing. Organic merino wool is substantially more expensive than the non-organic alternative, but Teko believes the investment is worth it, both for consumers and the planet.
- Their recycled EVAPOR8 polyester fiber is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic bottles.
- Chlorine-free processing: The chlorine-free process used to make M3RINO.XC machine washable and shrink-proof, is the only Bluesign® certified shrink-proofing process currently available for wool.
- Non-toxic dyes: No allergens, carcinogens, heavy metals or formaldehyde are used in our dyes. OekoTex 100 certification.
- Made in the USA: All of Teko’s socks are knitted in North Carolina. This saves trans-Pacific shipping energy and pollutants. Well-regulated US facilities produce much lower levels of pollution.