Patagonia Women’s Ski Clothing
Patagonia Women’s Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
At minus 10 and facing a stiff north wind, riding Jackson can feel like an act of defiance. Keep the movement alive with the cold-weather warmth of these versatile pants. The Patagonia Women’s Insulated Powder Bowl Pants keep your inner thermostat on high with strategically placed, body-mapped Thermogreen™ recycled insulation that dries quickly, traps heat (even when wet) and keeps you ripping on hard-freeze days. A durable, 2-layer, 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, yet feels light and limber for unmatched freeride performance. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps water and snow from saturating the fabric. For mobility and natural motion, Powder Bowls have articulated knees and a forward-momentum shape. The waist has a brushed tricot lining for comfort, grown-on belt loops, a zip fly and adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit. Other details include low bulk Slim Zips, mesh-lined thigh vents to off-load heat. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back and one right thigh. With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen™ insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs customize fit, two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g 100% polyester (90% recycled) Thermogreen™ insulation. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 706 g (24.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body’s perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promotes fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.