Patagonia Men’s Down Sweater Vest
Patagonia Men’s Down Sweater Vest keeps its focus simple: core warmth. It traps your hard-earned heat with high-loft, 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked) and its minimalist design practically floats—it’s so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection, while quilting lines stabilize the down. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- 278 g (9.8 oz)
Model is 183 cm (6’0″) and wearing a size Medium Regular Fit
Shell: 1.4-oz 20×30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
Traceable Down Insulation
All Patagonia virgin down is certified to the Advanced Global Traceable Down standard by NSF International. The Advanced certification level means our down suppliers conducted audits all the way back to the parent farms to ensure there was no live-plucking and that broader humane animal welfare standards were faithfully observed throughout the supply chain.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
The Footprint Chronicles®
Patagonia promote fair labor practices, safe working conditions and environmental responsibility throughout the Patagonia supply chain.