Patagonia Men’s Four Canyon Twill Short – 10″ is classic chino shorts made of 100% organic cotton twill fabric that feels broken-in, stands up to hard work and fits in with any occasion. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, 100% Organic Cotton fabric: Made of a comfortable and durable midnight 100% organic cotton twill that feels broken in
- Classic Flat-Front Styling: Double-needle belt loops, a low-profile button closure, a zip fly and a comfortable grown-on waistband
- Pocket Details: Two slanted, side-entry front pockets and two welted rear pockets with button closures
- Long and Short of It: Available in 8″ and 10″ inseams
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product: Fait Trade Certified TM sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labour
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka
- Weight: 383 g (13.5 oz)
Model is 183 cm (6’0″) and wearing a size 32 Regular Fit
7.4-oz 100% organic cotton twill
Fair Trade Certified Sewn
Organic Cotton: In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.